When a marriage has to be registered in foreign countries, this means that a deed must be submitted showing the proper stamps and authentications. Our country has concluded a treaty with many countries and therefore the provisions of these authentications for each country is different.

You can enjoy your honeymoon and meanwhile I take care of the proper authentications. I will send the deed by registered post. Do you live abroad, than the deed will be delivered at your home via DHL.